Friday, July 12, 2013

Mobile App Review - SignNow

As a Sales Engineer, I find myself needing to get things done on the road so I'm always looking for great apps that allow me to take care of things quickly and accurately.  Once such app that helps me do this is SignNow.  Let's say a purchase order is emailed to me, the old way would be to print it out, sign it, scan it, and email it back to my client.  Now, with the SignNow app, I can simply open the document using that app, insert my own signature, today's date, and any notes that I may need to.  Once done, simply email a PDF copy and it's done!  I also created a free account so it keeps copies of the signed documents for me to refer to later if I need to.

It only takes a single time to get the hang out of it and it will be your go to app from that point on.  I use it on my iPhone and iPad but it is also available for the Android Market.  More information on SignNow can be found at www.signnow.com!

-10uta

No comments:

Post a Comment